If you’re new to Glaize and need a little * support * when it comes to your gels’ application and removal process, we’ve got you!
We’ve naturally played and tested Glaize gels over and over again, and in the process we've discovered a few tips and tricks that can make application and removal that much easier.
We want you to get the most out of your gels and to us that means understanding the best possible way to apply and remove them, making it even more convenient for you.
So, sit back, relax and let us help you master the cure to your manicure!
- The sheet your gels are on is flexible, meaning that you can bend/manipulate it to pull your individual gels off easily.
- Apply pressure when smoothing out your gels once they’re stuck on to ensure that they stick properly to your nails.
- If you have very long nails, first try a nail scissors or clipper to remove any extra length.
When folding over extra length to file off, be careful not to stretch the gel at the tip. This will make the tip wrinkle faster and lift easier, lessening the wear time of your beautiful nails!
- Use a cuticle stick to lift off your gels starting from the base of your nails and apply a bit of cream or oil to make the removal more gentle.
- For a clean peel, we recommend rolling off your gels from the base to the tip.
- Keep the prep pad and prep juice nearby so that you can easily remove any excess glue that may remain behind.
And just like that you’re ready to apply a fresh set of your favourite made-to-measure gels. How convenient! If you need extra help though, we’ve got a cure for that as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you mani-ed up in no time!